While using the SAM Global University Online Service , you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. SAM Global University reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point of time. The User is therefore advised to read these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the SAM Global University Online Service(s). All products/services and information displayed on SAM Global University Online Service constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions given below. SAM Global University Online Services reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and the SAM Global University shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the SAM Global University Online Services you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of SAM Global University Online Service.
- SAM Global University reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product, which is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card. In the event, the payment has been processed by SAM Global University Online Service the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. SAM Global University will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by SAM Global University for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- SAM Global University shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of SAM Global University.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
The User agrees to use the services provided by SAM Global University through their website
www.samglobaluniversity.ac.in for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. SAM Global University reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), SAM Global University has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.samglobaluniversity.ac.in and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- SAM Global University will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use SAM Global University Online Service is at the Users sole risk. SAM Global University affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- SAM Global University Online Service users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of class X/XII marksheet and attach three recent passport size color photographs along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only.
- Any student enrolled with SAM Global University will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre In charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 15 days continuously without any prior written application, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join the classes and he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course may be adjusted against any other course.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of self-attested mark-sheet of Class X/XII/Elegible Exam and affix a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
- The parents can meet the Centre-In-charge for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the University/institute.
- If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post dated cheques is mandatory. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of Rs.50 per day shall be charged on the instalment due. However, instalment will be accepted with late fee only up to the end of the month failing which the name of student will be struck off.
- If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of Rs.500 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee instalment.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of SAM Global University because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. SAM Global University is not responsible if a student’s admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph etc. for publicity.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Reference ID, and Roll No. of the student.
- The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to the non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay fee for re-admission.
- SAM Global University reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- That the SAM Global University and you (the user) hereinafter referred as “Parties” agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of an arbitrator to be appointed by the Managing Director of SAM Global University whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at University only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause/agreement during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expiredorbeen terminated etc.
That in the event of such an Arbitrator to whom the matter has been originally referred is unable/failing/refusing to act for any reason whatsoever and/or withdrawing from his office at any stage/time, Registrar of SAM Global University shall be entitled to appoint another person to act as the Sole arbitrator. That such arbitrator shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English/Hindi only and in no other language.
That the Courts at Bhopal (MP) shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Bhopal (MP)) over any or all disputes arising out of this present agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.
- SAM Global University may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds SAM Global University non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms SAM Global University does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, SAM Global University will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages including but not limited to emotional loss, career loss, stress etc.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of SAM Global University for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).
In all cases, SAM Global University will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- It is mandated that, parents and students will be required to submit the completed physical form as well on visiting the centre.
- Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify SAM Global University from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.